Women’s Imaging – Mammogram PREPARATION
If your doctor gave you a requisition, please bring that with you on the day of your exam, along with your health card .
- No fasting is required for a mammogram.
- Do not wear deodorant, antiperspirant, or powders the day of your test, as it may show up on the mammogram.
- You will be required to remove clothing from the waist up and wear a gown.
- Leave jewelry at home.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
Please be aware that these are required for every exam visit.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment.
- A valid health card must be shown at every visit.
- A signed requisition by a registered healthcare provider is mandatory for all exams.
- If you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify our office at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time.
Please note that due to staff allergies our clinics are PERFUME-FREE FACILITIES. Thank you.