If your doctor gave you a requisition, please bring that with you on the day of your exam, along with your health card.
- No special preparation is required.
- You may eat and drink normally and perform normal activities unless otherwise instructed.
- Continue any medications as prescribed.
- Wear loose clothing the day of the exam. You may be required to change into a gown.
- Leave jewelry at home.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
Please be aware that these are required for every exam visit.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment.
- A valid health card must be shown at every visit.
- A signed requisition by a registered healthcare provider is mandatory for all exams.
- If you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify our office at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time.
Please note that due to staff allergies our clinics are PERFUME-FREE FACILITIES. Thank you.